IMPORTANT NOTICE: Submission Deadline Extended to 22 June and PUBLISHER ACCOUNT WILL BE FREE, JUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
GET YOUR PUBLISHER ACCOUNT FOR FREE: Developer Nokia_Publish_Registration
ONCE WE RECEIVE AND PROCESS YOUR FORM YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CREATED.
ALL PUBLISHER ACCOUNT FORMS RECEIVED BEFORE 22 JUNE WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE COMPETITION.
With millions of Nokia Asha devices in market and awesome new devices joining the Asha family this year the opportunities for java developers are becoming a lot more exciting thanks to the demand for more innovative and beautiful applications for the lower and mid segment of the market.
To sweeten the deal and get you inspired, Nokia in partnership with mLab is launching the Asha Series 40 Challenge!
Who should enter:
- If you are resident in South African and publish under a South African Nokia developer account.
- If you have an existing application on another Java platform and can port it to Nokia Asha Series 40 Full Touch by 22 June 2013.
- If you have an existing application on Series 40 QWERTY and can port it to Nokia Asha Series 40 Full Touch by 22 June 2013.
- If you can create a new application for Nokia Asha Series 40 Full Touch by 22 June 2013.
1st Prize: The winner of the challenge will get a super bundle of goodies and support to commercialize their app worth a wapping R40,000!
The bundle includes:
- Nokia Lumia 920
- Nokia Purity Stereo Headset (WH-930)
- JBL PowerUp Wireless Charging Speaker (MD-100W)
- Nokia Asha 311
mLab is offering the winning app developer access to our Accelerator & Launch Lab program for 2013 to assist with the commercialization of the winning app.
mLab is offering both 2nd & 3rd place winners access to our Ideas Lab program for 2013 to assist with the further development of the app concept to potentially qualify for our Accelerator and Launch Lab programs for 2013.
How to enter
- Develop your application on the Nokia SDK for Java 2.0. Developing for Asha and the SDKs
- Publish your application before midnight on 22 JUNE. Publishing to Nokia Store *DEADLINE EXTENDED AND YOU CAN APPLY TO HAVE A FREE PUBLISHER ACCOUNT BY COMPLETING THIS FORM Developer Nokia_Publish_Registration
- Applications that pass the Nokia Store Quality checks are eligible for prizes.
Come back to this page once your application is successfully published and passed QA. Complete the form below: