Nokia’s Lumia range is know for innovation, beautiful design and vibrant colour, all things that spark excitement.
Nokia South Africa, Microsoft South Africa and mLab are challenging YOU to bring your creativity to the game and show us what South African Developers can do. We are looking for innovative and good looking apps. The most promising apps will also be considered for the AppCampus programme.
Who should enter:
- If you are resident in South African and publish under a South African account.
- Students, Professional Developers, First Time developers and App Designers.
1st Place: Nokia Lumia 920 and JBL Power up (the portable version)
2nd Place: Nokia Lumia 920 and DC charger
3rd Place: Nokia Lumia 720 with wireless charging case and charge
4th Place: Nokia Lumia 620
How to enter
- Develop your application. Get Started
- Publish your application before midnight on 31 August 2013.Student check out DreamSpark, Microsoft support for technical education by providing access to Microsoft software for learning, teaching and research purposes.www.dreamspark.com or https://www.dreamspark.com/What-Is-Dreamspark.aspx
- Applications that pass the Store Quality Checks are eligible for prizes.
- Apps must integrate Nokia Ad Exchange – Existing Innovative Apps that are updated to include this in a meaningful way are eligible for the challenge.
Come back to this page once your application is successfully published and passed QA. Complete the form below: