Join us for two days of intense focus on how to build a robust and flexible Financial Model fit for Angel Investment – capped with a 1:1 session with Newtown Partners at the end.
What each attendee will get out:
- Detailed Financial Model spreadsheet
- Business Model Canvas best practices
- Business Metrics & Assumptions to test
- A Staffing and Growth funding plan
- Proven Cost-Effective Sales Pipeline Tools
- Funding Pitch Deck Framework and tips
- Running an investment funding process
When: 7th – 8th October 2015
Where: mLab @ Workshop17, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town.
Who: Technology startups with an existing or new product (MVP) who are ready to create or improve on their Financial Model and seek investment.
ABOUT: Justin Coetzee is the Founder and CEO of GoMetro. GoMetro is an alumni of the mLab. In 2014, GoMetro was runner-up at the Final of the GEW Get in the Ring Global Startup Competition in Rotterdam, NL.
In 2014, GoMetro raised significant seed investment from AngelHub Ventures and 4Decades Capital and has grown revenues, team and users in the last 18 months.
Apply to attend