The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a global action network of young African entrepreneurial leaders from academic institutions in Asia, Europe and North America. Harambe Entrepreneurs are spearheading social and business ventures across Africa including Wennovation Hub, Enzi Footwear and Harambe Farmland. In partnership with international groups such as Intel and GSK our Alliance supports engagement opportunities for young Africans seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills.
- Harambe Fletcher Scholarship: Full tuition awards to pursue a master program at The Fletcher School at Tufts University starting in September 2013.
- Harambe GSK Fellowship / Harambe Intel Fellowship: Summer grants to support the feasibility studies of entrepreneurial ventures, pioneered by young African students.
- Harambe Parliament of Ghana Internship: 8 week long summer internship opportunity for young Ghanaian students interested in learning about Ghana’s legislative process.
- Harambe Egon Zehnder Internship: 10 week summer internship in London with one of the world’s leading executive search firms for young African MBAs.
To review the 2012 recipients and learn more about our Alliance please read the compendium of our 5th annual Harvard University and Bretton Woods Symposium.
The efforts of Harambe entrepreneurs have been recognized by prestigious institutions such as the White House, the British House of Lords, the Parliaments of Ghana and South Africa and the Vatican.
Apply for the Harambe Advantage
Selected candidates will be invited to attend the 6th annual Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium, which will be held at Babson College, Harvard University and the historic Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, April 5-8, 2013.
- Deadline is December 30, 2012
- Application Available at www.healliance.org
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected].